Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Liar, liar, pants on fire

Okay, I lied. I emailed my Sockapaloooza sock sister last night to tell her that my socks were going to be totally done before I went to bed and that I'd post pictures this morning. All I had left to do was graft the toe of my second sock and weave in 2 ends - easy, huh? But then I went to swim practice and stayed after a little to talk to 2 fellow Ironman Florida bound triathletes. It was almost 9pm before I got home, and I still had to eat dinner and put Hayden to bed (yes, he's a night owl). And I was tired from swimming, so the socks did not get done. I PROMISE that they will be finished this afternoon, though, and pictures will be up tomorrow.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Funny how life gets in the way of knitting sometimes. I look forward to seeing them done though!

It sounds like the Ironman community is pretty strong. Do you just meet fellow ironman people during races and keep up, or is there some kind of training team that you work with?