Sunday, July 24, 2005

Goodies from my SP

I finally figured out how to post pictures on my blog, so here is a picture of the contents of my first SP5 package:



There are a couple of things missing from this shot. There was a bag of yummy cookies, but they were devoured rather quickly. There was also a bar of yummy dark chocolate with raspberries, but that's been eaten. Lastly there were 2 packets of lemon-lime Emer-gen-C, but those have been dissolved in water and drunk. For anyone who needs a quick pick-me-up without the caffeine, Emer-gen-C will do the trick!

Anyway, just wanted to show everyone proof of what a great SP I have. Haven't decided what the purple yarn will be used for, but whatever it is, it'll be a)beautiful and b) for me.

Off to bed after an exhausting weekend full of LOOOOOOONG, HOT training hours. Knit on!

No comments: