Thursday, January 12, 2006

Altogether now...


Awww, how cute!

This is the hat I made for Hayden's speech therapist's new baby girl. This hat has become my new Standard Baby Gift. It's Fiber Trends Earcozies Hat. I usually use Koigu KPPM double stranded, but I went with Tahki Cotton Classic this time because a) I had some in my stash, b) it's not been really cold around here, so I thought cotton might be better than wool, and c) it's a pretty shade of lavendar. Cutie Patootie.

Speaking of Cutie Patooties, check these out:


Snow White and Bashful Hayden



Sleeping Beauty fell in love with Hayden and was ready to dump Prince Phillip!



Belle must've not thought Hayden was much of a Beast because she gave him a hug!



I think he makes the best Prince Charming EVER.



Mike thinks that Jasmine is the hottest Princess of all (besides me, of course).



Isn't Mulan supposed to be Chinese?



Hayden performed on stage with Belle. I think he's found his calling.



This is what his face looked like every night when he went to bed. Princess kisses galore!





Here's proof that we met characters other than Princesses during our trip. Notice how it looks like I'm only a head?



And last but not least, the Big Cheese, the Head Honcho himself - Mickey!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

He's the mac of the princesses!

Jen said...

Ok, I'm really afraid because I honestly CAN'T TELL where the rest of your body is in that picture! Did you photoshop yourself out? Hayden really looks like he enjoyed your little trip down to disney world.