Friday, December 23, 2005

Crap.

I'm at work with nothing to do, and there's a TON of stuff I need to do outside this office! I have presents to buy and sleeves to finish knitting. Crap.

My back STILL hurts so I haven't exercised since Tuesday night (which is a long time to me) and I have found how good the turtle caramel popcorn is that we have in the kitchen here. Crap.

I have to go to Toys R Us tonight. Crap.

And now I have to knit a couple of these ornaments I just found on Julia's blog. They're just too pretty not to knit, and I know my mom and my sisters would love some. And I've got both green and purple leftover Kidsilk Haze in my stash. Crap.

Can Christmas be celebrated on the 26th this year? I think one more day would give me enough time to get everything done.

To leave this post on a positive note, though, I called my husband at home to see if he had made an attempt at winding the pink mess that was hanging in our bathroom. After teasing me for a while, telling me that he ended up throwing it away, he told me that there are 3 balls of it waiting patiently on the dining room table. What a good boy.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Wow, that was really nice of him. See, it will all work out.